Terms of Etisalcom website usage
While accessing our website www.etisalcom.com, the following terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted by the user. We request you to take time to read this carefully before accessing content on the website.
- Etisalcom Bahrain W.L.L is a leading ICT provider in the Kingdom of Bahrain and is the sole owner of the information on this website.
- All information on this website is copyright of Etisalcom Bahrain W.L.L, unless explicitly mentioned otherwise. No material from this website can be copied, reproduced in any form without prior written consent from Etisalcom.
- Etisalcom monitors site traffic periodically. In the event of Etisalcom finding any abnormal events in site access, Etisalcom reserves the right to terminate any user's access without notice.
- Etisalcom has taken care to ensure that the information presented in this site is accurate and reliable. Etisalcom disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The content of this website could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Content is frequently updated with reference to improvements and corrections without notice.
- This site may provide links to other websites, for convenience to the user. Etisalcom does not offer any endorsement to such sites. Etisalcom is not responsible for any content in the linked sites, apart from those of its companies and affiliates.
- The names of actual companies and products/services mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Etisalcom acknowledges copyright, trademark and other applicable laws while using information pertaining to customers, partners and suppliers. Logos and images used herein might not be to scale.
- Etisalcom shall have no responsibility for any damage of any kind (consequential, direct, incidental, hardware, software or any other) due to access, download or usage of contents from the website.
- Etisalcom takes adequate care with regard to users' privacy. A detailed privacy statement is available elsewhere on this website for your reference.
If you have any queries about this statement or website, please send a mail to .
Terms of Etisalcom service
By registering with Etisalcom Bahrain W.L.L, you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions covering the Etisalcom service. Etisalcom may, at its own discretion and without prior notice, make changes to the Terms and Conditions. Etisalcom will inform you of any changes and if you decide to continue using the Etisalcom service, you have indicated your acceptance of the new set of Terms and Conditions of Usage.
Description of the Etisalcom Service
Etisalcom Bahrain W.L.L, an ICT service provider (Information and Communication Technology) offers consumer and corporate services to individuals and businesses. The Consumer services offer Voice and Data solutions - MORE, myMORE, more ARABIYA, SELAMTA, ETISL, MY CALL and eDSL. The corporate services offer Voice, Data, Connectivity, Hosting, Projects, Wholesale solutions as described in the section titled “CONSUMER and CORPORATE” found later in this document. Etisalcom charges customers a recurring monthly fee which is payable monthly or annually, at the customer’s discretion and based on the service opted.
Etisalcom customers obtain both generic and technical support from Etisalcom Support Team by contacting them through email or via the phone. Etisalcom also offers onsite support service.
Etisalcom will use reasonable effort to provide the customer with support services, for as long as the customer’s account is current and not in arrears. Etisalcom reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
No Assurance of Problem Resolution
Etisalcom will use reasonable effort to resolve the customer’s problem. However, the complexity of technology will inevitably result in Etisalcom being unable to resolve certain customer problems. Customer acknowledges that they are aware of this limitation and by subscribing to the Etisalcom service have indicated acceptance of the No Assurance of Problem Resolution section of the Etisalcom Terms and Conditions of Usage.
Notwithstanding such limitation, Etisalcom does not guarantee problem resolution to any customer problem. Etisalcom will only exercise reasonable effort to resolve said customer’s technical problem.
Etisalcom does not warrant that the service offered is free of errors or mistakes. Etisalcom does not warrant or represent that defects or limitations in the service will be corrected. Nor does Etisalcom warrant or represent that the service shall be available continuously. Certain extenuating circumstances may cause the service to be interrupted. Etisalcom provides no remedies for such service interruptions. In addition, Etisalcom provides no remedies for any loss of data resulting from use of the service. By subscribing to the service, customer acknowledges that they accept these disclaimers.
Limitation of Liability
No director, executive or employee of Etisalcom shall be held liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages resulting from use of the service. Customer agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and release Etisalcom from any damages, attorney’s fees, and costs resulting from use of the service.
Etisalcom owns all rights to the Service and associated material, including the Etisalcom web site. Any unauthorized use of Etisalcom property is a violation of Etisalcom’s intellectual property rights.
Governing Law; Consent to Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Usage are covered by the laws of the State of Kingdom of Bahrain. Any litigation arising from the use of the Etisalcom service shall be litigated in the courts of Kingdom of Bahrain.